November 28, 2017
Hopefully, we’ve all just survived Black Friday and Cyber Monday and come away with some great deals for those on our Christmas list. However, sometimes it seems the real reason for the season is forgotten in the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season. As Christmas has become more commercialized, Jesus has been pushed out of His rightful place as the Real Reason for the Season!
As Jesus has largely been replaced with commercialized this time of year, throughout the nation we’ve seen His teachings replaced with secular humanism. However, the AFA of PA continues to fight for the Biblical values espoused in Scripture —
- one man one woman marriage
- the sanctify of life from the moment of conception to natural death
- the protection of children from those who seek to destroy their innocence
- natural sexuality
We will continue to educate on the dangers of pornography and engaging in the homosexual lifestyle as well as the dangers of defying/distorting one’s natural sex. The AFA of PA will also continue to expose the attacks on religious freedom and work to restore that freedom.
The AFA of PA provides
- residents with copies of model zoning and licensing ordinances to present to their municipal government in order to regulate sexually oriented businesses
- works with parents to fight the progressive agenda in schools (i.e. obscene material in required reading lists and the normalization of homosexuality and transgenderism)
- We also educate municipalities on the dangers of adding “sexual orientation and gender identity or expression” to ordinances and
- educate schools on the dangers of approving policies that open girls’ bathrooms, locker and shower rooms to boys who identify as girls and vice versa.
BUT none of the above would be possible without your financial support! Today is #GivingTuesday, an opportunity to give to the charities and causes you support with a tax deductible contribution. Would you consider making a financial contribution to the AFA of PA during this #GivingTuesday? You can give securely online here As always, thank you for both your financial and prayer support!