AFA of PA ACTION ALERT
June 29, 2015
Obama and UN Radicals Now Targeting Caribbean
The 36th Regular Conference of Heads of Government of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) is to be held in Barbados from July 2 to 4, 2015. This area of the world, as well as others, have been targeted by the Obama Administration trying to force them to replace their pro-family laws with laws legalizing same-sex “marriage,” abortion and euthanasia. The Jamaica Coalition for a Healthy Society is asking supporters of the natural family from around the world to sign a petition that they will deliver during the meeting in Barbados.
Here’s some of what has happened:
- Court cases challenging laws that prohibit unnatural sexual behaviors;
- Sneaking offensive material into sex education curricula for 11-12 year old children;
- Demands by UN agencies, international groups and foreign Governments, that CARICOM repeal laws that prohibit unhealthy sexual behaviors, protect the unborn child and the innocence of childhood;
- Punishing a CARICOM national who spoke the truth about risky sexual behaviors, by arbitrarily terminating his employment and suppressing his fundamental freedoms of conscience and expression;
- ‘Diversity’ training of the police force by a same-sex ‘married’ couple from Canada;
- Secret visit to Jamaica by specially appointed Envoys for Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender (LGBT) ‘rights’ endorsed by US State Department.
Go here to read their declaration and to sign the petition.