December 31, 2017
Well, it’s here — the last day of 2017 and the last day you can make a tax deductible contribution to the AFA of PA for 2017.
Throughout the year we have worked to keep you informed about anti-family, anti-Christian attacks that are happening not just in PA, but across the nation. We have given you opportunities through our AFA of PA Action Alerts to defend faith, family and freedom.
- The AFA of PA has contacted municipalities warning them of the danger of passing so-called anti-discrimination ordinances which, in reality, discriminate against those with deeply held religious beliefs that homosexuality is sinful.
- We’ve warned school districts of the danger of passing “gender expansive” policies.
- The AFA of PA has also urged cities not to pass ordinances that take away the rights of parents who want to seek counseling for their children with unwanted same-sex attraction or gender confusion.
- This year the AFA of PA has produced a weekly interview program and weekly e-newsletter as well as sent a regular print letter/newsletter via snail mail.
- The AFA of PA has encouraged municipalities to pass zoning and licensing ordinances to regulate sexually oriented businesses.
- We’ve also provided non-partisan voter guides for the primary and general elections.
- We’ve been involved in news conferences and panel discussions not just in PA, but beyond her borders, as we work to defend Biblical values.
Would you consider making an end-of-the year tax-deductible contribution to the AFA of PA on this last day of 2017 so we can continue our work? You can make a secure online donation here