AFA of PA ACTION ALERT
November 27, 2018
Will You Stand With Us on #GivingTuesday?
Today is #GivingTuesday. According to Wikipedia Giving Tuesday “refers to the Tuesday after U.S. Thanksgiving in the United States. It is a movement to create an international day of giving at the beginning of the Christmas and holiday season. Giving Tuesday was started in 2012 by the 92nd Street Y and the United Nations Foundation as a response to commercialization and consumerism in the post-Thanksgiving season (Black Friday and Cyber Monday).”
With your support the AFA of PA has worked
- to expose the efforts by LGBT activists in schools (that includes, administrators, teachers and students!) to normalize homosexuality and transgenderism.
- To expose corporations which support the LGBT agenda
- To expose the NEA’s part in pushing the homosexual agenda and sexualizing school children
- To defend parental rights/participated in a Parental Rights Rally in Harrisburg/made an opt out form available for parents to use to hold schools accountable
- To warn of the dangers of social emotional learning and the ESSA
- To warn of the dangers of the passage of local ordinances that add ‘sexual orientation and gender identity or expression’ which extend special rights to homosexuals and transgenders simply because of how they identify.
- To educate on the dangers of passing SB 613 and/or HB 1410 which would provide special protections for homosexuals and transgenders statewide
- To educate on the positions of candidates on issues important to you and make available voter guides in two formats: as a non-partisan bulletin insert and as an interactive online voter guide.
We have stood strong, even in the midst of the name-calling and lies that have been leveled at us. With God’s help and your continued prayer and financial support we intend to carry on and even increase our efforts in 2019.
Will you consider donating to the AFA of PA on this #GivingTuesday? You can give online by clicking here