AFA of PA ACTION ALERT
January 23, 2019
No Name Calling Week is Another Assault on Children
The Gay Lesbian Straight Education Network (GLSEN) has been active in promoting the sexual revolution (specifically homosexuality and now transgenderism) in America’s schools for decades. This is the organization that was instrumental in pushing Gay Straight Alliance Clubs (GSAs) in schools across the nation. It is also the organization that has “Days of Action” like No Name Calling Week, Day of Silence (April 12th this year) , and Ally Week (usually the last week of September). Even though GLSEN does not have an active chapter in PA, many schools in PA do have Gay Straight Alliance Clubs. These clubs and “allied” teachers who promote this agenda can get all the materials they need for these days of action on GLSEN’s website.
This week is No Name Calling Week – nice sounding, but yet another attempt at normalizing homosexuality, bisexuality, transgenderism, sexual anarchy in general. This also shows how they are using the “anti-bullying” mantra to push their dangerous agenda.
GLSEN provides the teacher resources for No Name Calling Week – bookmarks and this from their website:
- All registrants receive free streaming of LGBTQ-inclusive classroom documentaries from Youth & Gender Media Project, and first access to new resources!
- Use our Student Organizing Resource, Educator Planning Guide and Suggested Reading list to get started. Use our lesson plans for elementary, middle, and high school including our new Identity lesson for grades K-2.
- Watch last year’s QTPoC Open Mic to see queer and trans students of color perform their poetry about putting #KindnessInAction!
- Host a screening of LGBTQ-themed films with your students, GSA, colleagues, administrators, or families. We are offering free streaming for registrants from January 14-31st, 2019:
- GLSEN has a host of lesson plans for elementary, middle, and high school students.
Be praying for those students who will be exposed to this indoctrination.
Pray for those students who have already bought into the lie that they were “born gay” or in the wrong body.
Pray for parents who have children in public school.
Also, we must remember that some private schools and even some schools which call themselves Christian have latched onto this agenda! Be praying for their administrators.