AFA of PA ACTION ALERT
September 18, 2019
Parents Know Best News Conference and Rally
You don’t realize it’s happening, until it happens to you and your family. However, more people are learning about the problem as it gets worse. What is it? It is the loss of parental rights! Increasingly we see evidence that the government thinks they know better how to raise your children than you do.
What can concerned citizens do about this loss of parental rights?
- Consider attending the upcoming Parents Know Best News Conference and Rally in Harrisburg on September 24th.
Here are details about the Parental Rights New Conference and Rally on Tuesday, September 24th at the State Capital in Harrisburg. If at all able, please plan to attend. AFA of PA’s Diane Gramley will be one of the speakers, along with Rep Cox, prime sponsor, Rep Gillen co-sponsor, Councilman David Oh, Rob McClelland on medical aspects, Ethan Demme Foster care, Denise Phillips foster mom, Daniel Beasley HSLDA lawyer, MaryAlice Newborn, Vickie Suarez with ParentalrightsPA and others. Following is the schedule:
- 9:30 AM – 10 AM: Check in and Orientation
- 10:00 AM – 11 AM: HB 508 News Conference in the Media Center, Room 1 E, East Wing
- 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM: Lunch Break and Meet and Greet – Bring your own or purchase at cafeteria
- 12:30 PM – 2 PM: Parents Know Best Rally in the Main Rotunda