Blog Post: What Qualifies Someone to be “Woman of the Year”?
One would think the first qualification would be that the nominee would actually be a woman, but maybe not! In today’s world it is different. It doesn’t matter whether an individual has the body parts necessary to be an actual woman. All that seems to matter nowadays is how one feels about oneself – how one identifies is of overbearing importance. But does how one feels about oneself, really change the sex of that person?
According to genome.gov “DNA contains the instructions needed for an organism to develop, survive and reproduce. To carry out these functions, DNA sequences must be converted into messages that can be used to produce proteins, which are the complex molecules that do most of the work in our bodies.
Apparently, every baby born comes with DNA that instructs the body to develop a certain way. So, if that baby develops into a female, the DNA told the body to develop into a female and vice versa – a baby boy comes with DNA that tells the body to develop into a male. All this ‘born in the wrong body’ by those who begin identifying as transgender is just plain FALSE.
Let’s follow the science folks: baby girls are meant to be women and baby boys are meant to be men. Changing one’s outward appearance will never change who that person was born to be. Identifying as the opposite sex or even going through all the steps from puberty blockers to “gender affirming surgery” will never change the fact that an individual’s DNA will never change. All those steps do are enrich hospitals, doctors, and especially pharmaceutical companies who sell the gender confused person the necessary hormones to continue the charade.
These facts are something the mainstream media, school sports teams and many popular magazines cannot accept! Why else would they be calling someone like Richard Levine or Bruce Jenner women?? Why else are biological males being allowed to play in female sports? Why are they being honored as “Women of the Year”? Women are increasingly being shoved out of the path of “transgender women” – men who identify as women. Elle Purnell of The Federalist recently listed nine men who had been honored as “Women of the Year”. They are:
- USA Today’s 2023 Woman of the Year: Minnesota state Rep. Leigh Finke – a man with pink hair and dresses
- USA Today’s 2022 Woman of the Year: US Assistant Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine – who was married to a woman and fathered two children saying he can’t image life without them before deciding to transition into a woman. He now encourages gender confused kids to get on puberty blockers and begin to “transition” as soon as possible.
- Glamour Magazine’s 2015 Woman of the Year: Caitlyn Jenner – better known as the 6’2’’ Olympic champion Bruce Jenner.
- Glamour Magazine’s 2014 Woman of the Year: Laverne Cox – born Roderick Laverne Cox
- Time Magazine’s 2022 Woman of the Year: MJ Rodriguez – born Michael Anthony Rodriguez, Jr., who identifies as an “AfroLatina trans woman”
- New Zealand’s University of Otago 2020 “sportswoman of the year”: Laurel Hubbard, who competed on New Zealand’s weightlifting team
- In 2021 California’s Assembly District 7 Woman of the Year was Ebony Harper, a man who identifies as a woman. This year he received a “California Woman Making History” recognition.
- In 2014 California State Assembly’s Woman of the Year ceremony recognized Cecilia Chung, another man who identifies as a woman.
- University of Pennsylvania’s own “Lia Thomas” – known as Will Thomas through his sophomore year at the University of PA, after which he “discovered” he was really a woman and wanted to swim on the women’s team, which resulted in him destroying all women’s college swimming records. The University of Pennsylvania nominated him as the NCAA 2022 Woman of the Year.
This lunacy must end!