AFA of PA ACTION ALERT
September 29, 2020
Non-partisan Voter Guides Available
Election Day is fast approaching! Here are some important dates to remember:
- October 19 is the last day to register to vote in this election
- Mail-in and absentee ballot applications must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 27. However this is really cutting it close!
- November 3 – Deadline for returning your mail-in ballot.
- By mail: Your mail-in ballot must be postmarked by 8 p.m. on election day and received by your county election office by 5 p.m. on Friday, November 6 to be counted.
- In-person: You must return your mail-in ballot to your county election office or other designated location by 8 p.m. on election day.
The AFA of PA is encouraging everyone to go to the polls, if you are physically able. However, if you aren’t you can apply online for either an absentee ballot or a write-in ballot here
- Register to vote, if you aren’t.
2. Check out our non-partisan voter guides. They can be used in churches and are designed as a two-sided bulletin insert. Our voter guide covers Presidential, US Congress, Attorney General, Treasurer, Auditor General races